Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I got in the mail today...

  Hey all I wanted to tell you what I got in the mail today and how it relates to couponing!  I recieved a Woolite Sample for dark clothing and $3 in coupons! I love free samples!!!

But, even better than that I got check albeit it was a small one, but still I got a check!  I am saving to buy my daghters birthday presents, so every penny counts!  I recieved a check from Ebates.  I was skeptical at first, but I saw an offer that gave you a free gift card to a place of your choice I choose a $5 check from them.  Then I was purchasing from disney.com with a gift card I was given any so it didn't hurt to try it.  Sure enough I got my check!  So, if ever shop online I would totally recommend you try it out. 

Here is how it works:  You go to ebates before you go to the site you are shopping on. You type in the store and click on the name.  It will instantly take you the site you were headed for and place your order! Its that simple!  If you want to check it out go to this link below!  You can get a $5 check like me or a $10 gift to other places.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=6g1QAK1%2BKfyzfYo6gfWxsQ%3D%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment