Monday, January 2, 2012

Money Maker and Freebie at CVS through 1/7

Hey all you if you read my last post about you saw I purchased these deals for myself so I know they work!

Buy 4 Nivea Chapsticks on sale 2/$5 and receive $5 ECB when you buy $10
-Use (2) $3/2 found in the 1/1 SS (this means it will require 2 papers or use http://strk.enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=118&aff_id=174&url_id=103&aff_sub5=16813107&afsrc=1 but you will pay .25 each but still a good price!)
PAY-$4 Get $5ECB!  That is a $1 moneymaker!!!


The other freebie is:
Buy 1 Crest Total Advance Toothpaste $2.74 and receive $1 ECB
-Use (1) .75/1 coupon found in 1/1 P&G
-Also use (1) $1/1 CVS coupon found in the CVS reinventing beauty magazine (located at front counter)
PAY- .99 Get $1ECB!  So, free!

Hope you can score a great deal this week, too!  If you find a great deal this week please email me at brandicoffman@gmail.com so I can post it!  Or even if you want to brag about how awesome you did!

Happy couponing you all!  And thanks  hip2save!

No comments:

Post a Comment