Thursday, January 5, 2012

Look for free movie ticket stickers at Walmart!

  Hey all.  I read about a deal on Hip2save a week or two ago about free movie tickets I on movies I found at Walmart!  I got the Notebook and the Blindside for $4 each (can barely beat that price either for DVDs!) and I LOVE these movies!!!  Plus, they had stickers on them for $7.50 off your next Warner Brother movie!  So, guess who gets to go see a free/cheap movie this weekend!  This girl!  There were also several stickers for We bought a Zoo. but the title costed more than I wanted at 13-15 range.  Still not bad with a free movie ticket though!  Look for the stickers on the outside of the plastic wrapping and it will say $7.50 off your next movie on it.  Find the 2 titles  above for reference to what the stickers look like and I will see if I can't post a picture!

Happy couponing you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment