Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey you Coffee Drinkers!!!

Hey all if  you are an avid coffee drinker like my mother in law!  She likes it so much she taught Ruth what to put in her coffee! ;0)  So, here is an awesome coupon for those of you who like it just as much as she does. International Creamers has some seriously yummy flavors that make me wish I drank coffee (almost.)

 http://on.fb.me/splfu5  Click like on their facebook page, fill out some info and share with at least one friend then it will allow you to print the coupon twice.  (Just hit the back button twice to get it to print again.)  The best part it is on sale at home land this week for $1.99 plus tax!  So, you can walk out the store only paying .07 for a bottle of creamer!!! 

 My mother in law and I just went together so we could get 2 bottle and they had plenty in stock!  But, I wouldnt wait!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment